Crossfire Coupe 2004-2007 Glow Plate
Inventory Close Out - While Supplies LastThe WindRestrictor® brand custom styling accessory for the Chrysler Crossfire coupe mounts using two bolts which attach to factory holes already in your Crossfire.
This item is specially engineered to remain in place once installed.
The installation of this GlowPlate requires no drilling or permanent modification.
A lifetime warranty is included with your purchase which guarantees that the product will never fade, yellow, peel, or crack.
Write Your Own Review
- Just received my Wind Restrictor®. Beautifully engineered and executed product! I completed the installation within 15 minutes: it fits well, looks great, and entailed no modifications to the vehicle whatsoever. Your design puts the factory $650 tedious and overly-complex wind blocker to shame. Well done!
- Someone asked me if this product really blocks wind. Now, my first Red Roadster had the Chrysler wind deflector with it - I do not think that one blocked wind as much as this one does. Last night, I drove home in 48F weather up to 65 miles an hour and I can tell you that with the windows up, and heat on 100%, I would still have trouble keeping warm before. BUT, last night, I had to turn the heat down below 45mph due to it getting too warm in the cabin. As always, I had my hooded coat on - but last night there was NO challenge in keeping warm at such temperatures and speed.
- I would like to give a shout out to Wind Restrictor on their awesome product! Installation was easy and I love how many hookup options there are. Now I can leave my hair down without it blowing into my eyes, even on highways! Not only is the restrictor functional and minimizes the less than ideal chilly and windy aspects of the ride, but it's very fashionable. I love my custom graphic and get so many compliments - plus it was super easy and timely working with the staff on a design, I even received the product weeks earlier than I expected! I highly recommend anyone with a convertible to reach out to Wind Restrictor for an awesome addition to your car!
- I love this product (5 star) and have been super impressed at the way it added to the look of my 2011 Chevy Corvette Grandsport... The online video gave awesome step by step instructions which made it easy to follow along.. My order was processed and shipped the next. I will be ordering the door sills next.
- It looks great, and has surpassed the other options I considered mostly because of the thickness, and the Windrestrictor has a higher level of quality that I felt was lacking in the other offerings I checked out. None of the deflectors for the Z4, including this one, will completely contain the turbulence in the cockpit of the Z4, so in my opinion there will always be that element of wind in the car no matter what, but I see no movement, fluttering or instability so far, so it's all good. Recently, I watched as a 1st Generation Z4 (E85) owner installed another deflector on his car that had velcro straps, and it was soon after viewing that unfortunate guy put that on his car, that I made the decision to go with the Windrestrictor product.
One of the most unique features of our products is our ability to offer a nearly endless amount of creativity in our custom artwork process.
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email within 1-2 business days introducing you to one of our talented graphic artists who will be ready to hear all about your ideas so that they may get started bringing your vision to life! If you have any photos available, you may provide those to them at that time. Within about 3-5 business days of describing your ideas to an artist, they will be back in touch via email with some mock ups for you to review. You may request any changes you'd like until it is 110% perfect. Once you give us the approval, the order will be sent to production and shipped within about 3-5 business days.
The whole process normally takes about 3-4 weeks, however depending on the graphics requested and response time to theartist it could be faster or take a bit longer to perfect.
Visit our custom galleries here: https://www.windrestrictor.com/photogallery/custom-etchings
Please refer to your vehicle specific order page as not all options are offered for every vehicle. Additionally, some options are automatically included for certain vehicles.
9 Volt Battery Pack: This is a very basic 9 volt battery holder with an on/off switch. It is only enough voltage to power a single color light choice. A new 9 volt battery will typically power a singlecolor unit for approximately 10-12 hours of use time.
12 Volt Power Pack: This is a rechargable battery pack with an on/off switch. It produces enough power for both the single color and multicolor units. It lasts for approximately 30 hours of usetime before needing to be recharged. Once the battery dies, you simply plug it in with the charger included in your house or garage and charge it overnight, then it is ready to go again for another 30 hours or so. This is an excellent power source for indoor car shows!
12 Volt Plug: This plug simply connects to the wiring of the deflector and plugs into your cigaratte lighter. It will work with both single color or color changing.
Key-Fob Dimmer Remote: This item allows you to adjust the brightness or intensity of the illumination on the wind deflector and also has an on/off button. It is designed for single color lightingonly, as the color changing kit with remote already has a dimmer built in. This item can be used when wiring direct to the vehicle, or in combination with the 12 volt plug or 12 volt power pack.
Color Changing Illumination Kit: This upgrade includes all color listed, as well as a few more! It has a remote with on/off function built in, as well as dimming capabilities. You can choose to keep the unit on any single color, or select from a number of "show modes" which will rotate and fade through many different colors. This kit will work when wired direct to the vehicle, or with the 12 volt plug or 12 volt power pack.
Shipping & Duty Fees
We ship worldwide and the shipping cost will be based on your address. Please enter it on the checkout page and the system will calculate the costs for you to review prior to payment.
Our shipping fees do NOT include duty taxes if you item is shipped anywhere ouside the USA. You will need to contact your local customs office for information regarding fees that will be billed to you upon delivery of the item.
Standard Shipping will be either UPS, FedEx, or USPS home or business delivery. Normally these items are delivered within 2-5 business days in the USA.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional $30 which would cut that delivery time down to 1-3 business days in the USA.
Each product is hand made and built to order. Once your order is received, it will take approximately 10-14 business days for it to be made. We will email you the tracking number immediately once the item is shipped.
We do offer "rush production" which pushes your order immediately to the front of the line for production. This will reduce the wait time on the item being built from 10-14 business days down to 0-2 business days.