C6 Corvette Glowplate Coupe 2005-2013
• Choose from several standard logos or work with our graphic artists to design your own.
• Single color illumination available as well as multi-color.
• Lifetime Manufacturer’s warranty – Product is guaranteed to never fade, crack, yellow, or peel.
Write Your Own Review
- Just received my Wind Restrictor®. Beautifully engineered and executed product! I completed the installation within 15 minutes: it fits well, looks great, and entailed no modifications to the vehicle whatsoever. Your design puts the factory $650 tedious and overly-complex wind blocker to shame. Well done!
- Someone asked me if this product really blocks wind. Now, my first Red Roadster had the Chrysler wind deflector with it - I do not think that one blocked wind as much as this one does. Last night, I drove home in 48F weather up to 65 miles an hour and I can tell you that with the windows up, and heat on 100%, I would still have trouble keeping warm before. BUT, last night, I had to turn the heat down below 45mph due to it getting too warm in the cabin. As always, I had my hooded coat on - but last night there was NO challenge in keeping warm at such temperatures and speed.
- I would like to give a shout out to Wind Restrictor on their awesome product! Installation was easy and I love how many hookup options there are. Now I can leave my hair down without it blowing into my eyes, even on highways! Not only is the restrictor functional and minimizes the less than ideal chilly and windy aspects of the ride, but it's very fashionable. I love my custom graphic and get so many compliments - plus it was super easy and timely working with the staff on a design, I even received the product weeks earlier than I expected! I highly recommend anyone with a convertible to reach out to Wind Restrictor for an awesome addition to your car!
- I love this product (5 star) and have been super impressed at the way it added to the look of my 2011 Chevy Corvette Grandsport... The online video gave awesome step by step instructions which made it easy to follow along.. My order was processed and shipped the next. I will be ordering the door sills next.
- It looks great, and has surpassed the other options I considered mostly because of the thickness, and the Windrestrictor has a higher level of quality that I felt was lacking in the other offerings I checked out. None of the deflectors for the Z4, including this one, will completely contain the turbulence in the cockpit of the Z4, so in my opinion there will always be that element of wind in the car no matter what, but I see no movement, fluttering or instability so far, so it's all good. Recently, I watched as a 1st Generation Z4 (E85) owner installed another deflector on his car that had velcro straps, and it was soon after viewing that unfortunate guy put that on his car, that I made the decision to go with the Windrestrictor product.